I Am Not Free Premium T-Shirt
“I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own.” - Audre Lorde
These hallowed words were first spoken in 1981 at the National Women’s Studies Association Conference. Her keynote speech implored women and feminists to be intersectional in their fight for equality—to stand up to racism just as much as misogyny.
Wear this Audre Lorde quote proudly and make it known that you’re an ally to every woman with this intersectional feminist shirt.
Size & Materials:
- 100% premium ringspun cotton
- Fits "true to size" according to most women. For a fitted/junior look, consider sizing down once
- S: 18" width, 28" length
- M: 20" width, 29" length
- L: 22" width, 30" length
- XL: 24" width, 31" length
- 2XL: 26" width, 32" length
- 3XL: 28" width, 33" length
- Model is 5'7", 153lbs, and wearing a size S
- Shipped by USPS First Class
- Tracking number sent via email